- Built: 2014
- Aftermarket Used: Nil. OOB
- Decals: Kit
The second part of my double Buffalo build. Like the other build, this one also went together quite effortlessly.
To paint it I used the then popular “black base” technique. I remember not liking it that much as I didn’t think it gave you a lot of range with the colours. The colours on this were all lightened considerably to portray a faded machine that had been operating under a blazing hot Northern Territory sun.
Extracolour paints were again used from my now diminishing supply.
I think this one turned out better than the U.S one I completed just prior.